All our products are available to the public
Competition Howa Trigger Blade
One of the easiest competition trigger conversance.
Trigger blade only.
- Remove trigger assembly from rifles action.
- Remove the 2 bottom 3mm dia pins with circlips.
- Unscrew front M4 adjustment screw and remove the spring.
- Remove the trigger assembly and spring.
- Slide the lighter spring from the back assembly into the front adjustment hole (from the inside) Slide in the new trigger assembly and push in the pin and secure the circlip.
- Screw in the front adjustment screw with lock nut.
- Store old trigger, spring and extra pin.
- Reassemble trigger onto the rifles action.
- Adjust the final trigger tension and lock nut.
NB: Please take note that the new trigger will be very light and smooth.